Vancouver Wedding Planners helping you celebrate the best of times. Let's collaborate!
A huge thank you to everyone who has supported us these last three years!
If you are looking for a photographer or videographer for your wedding, we highly recommend:
Tomasz Wagner Wedding Photo & Films
Contact them to ensure your wedding is celebrated (and documented) in the best of ways!
Our philosophy behind wedding planning is simple: it’s about you, it’s about your day, and it’s about a really great party.
We enjoy more than hints of eco-responsibility and social good in what we do. Supporting local businesses, artisans, and crafters is part and parcel to our work.
Creating memorable and unique events is kind of our thing. We stretch budgets as far as possible using the right vendors, handcrafted sensibilities, and good ideas.
Pop Up Wedding Vancouver Pop Up Wedding Project was an elopement style pop up wedding venue in Vancouver, BC, Canada that wanted to get you married on Sept 14-15, 2013 Calling all love-birds, enamoured couples, affianced people, and the marrying-minded! Vancouver’s first Pop Up Wedding Project is here to get you married, hitched, knot-tied, and/or [...]
We did more than one happy dance when we found out we’d be working with Designlovefest on their Blogshop Vancouver event! No, seriously. Blogshop is the brainchild of two inspiring women: Bri Emery of Designlovefest and Angela Kohler of Angela and Ithyle, and it is said that Photoshop magic happens at this weekend bootcamp. Although [...]
As Edmonton wedding planners, we find that a lot of local brides are looking for rustic wedding inspiration. It seems that a lot of Edmonton brides really enjoy the combination of DIY and natural elements that make the rustic look so much fun to create and to photograph. From hanging herb bundles to wildflower arrangements [...]
Can we start by saying that we’re in love with the wedding photo books we ordered from Artifact Uprising? We discovered this amazing little environmentally-responsible Colorado-based company awhile back and couldn’t wait to order something from them so we could see what all the buzz was about for ourselves. Well. Let’s just say our expectations [...]
2013 Wedding Dress Trends: Bold, Bright Colour for a Modern Edge All forecasts point towards a new direction in 2013 wedding dress trends: bold, bright colours that give brides the ability to stand out from the crowd. We’re in love with the idea of brides throwing tradition to the winds and embracing unconventional wedding dresses [...]
Well hello there, 2013, you snuck up on us! These last few months have been busy ones for the All & Sundry team and we were glad to catch a breath over the holidays with loved ones at home and abroad. The advent of a new year brought with it some resolutions, both personal and [...]
Pinterest Event and Wedding Inspiration This week’s event and wedding inspiration comes in the form of cool, wintery shades, corralled into a Pinterest roundup. We like the idea of finding the beauty in gloomy colours, celebrating the beauties of greys, blues, whites and blacks, and contrasting them with pops of pink and purple. Have fun [...]
Pinterest Event and Wedding Ideas This week’s Pinterest event and wedding inspiration comes in the form of bright pops of colour to counteract the winter chill. Whether we’re planning a pop-up dinner, a birthday party, a bridal shower, or a wedding, we want to stay true to our clean, modern aesthetic without sacrificing the fun.There’s [...]
Inspiration for Weddings in Vancouver As event planners for weddings in Vancouver, we’re always looking for wedding inspiration from the outside world. You can learn so much from someone else’s work, and there are amazing ideas out there just waiting to be pinned for the purpose of inspiring future projects! Pinterest is one of our go-to sites [...]
Edmonton Wedding Planner on Pinterest: Coral, Pink, & Orange Wedding Inspiration It’s getting to be that dreary time of year in Vancouver and in Edmonton. Greys rule the skies and so to combat the gloom we thought we’d give you some warm-weather cheer in the form of a brightly-coloured mood board. This week’s board was [...]
Vancouver Wedding Planners at Sea Cider Farm The last couple of weeks of wedding planning life in Vancouver have been nothing short of amazing, fun, and challenging for us at All & Sundry. We launched our full website and the majority of our social media profiles on October 10th and during the same week, finalized [...]
All & Sundry is a Vancouver and Edmonton wedding planner who loves all things crafty, including DIY wedding projects. Whew, talk about a whirlwind week and weekend. After a week of preparations (and much DIY-ing, which we’ll get back to in a moment), the All & Sundry team along with Vancouver wedding photographer Tomasz Wagner, [...]
- My husband and I were looking for someone who could help us the weekend of the wedding, more of a Day of Coordinator than a whole Wedding Planner, and Amy from All & Sundry did a fantastic job meeting our needs. She was always quick with email replies to questions I had, and picked up all the decor several days before so I didn't have to think about it.
She was very calm and patient and had a great style sense as we gave her little direction on how things had to be. She was the problem solver, so we let her solve things when it came to how things should look.
The day of, I had no worries that things would be set up beautifully and that she would be making sure people were ready when the ceremony started.
The price reasonable and fit our budget. I am so glad that I spent the money this way, and didn't have the stress of all the set up when our families were all flying into Vancouver for the weekend. It was perfect.
I would definitely recommend All & Sundry's services, for as much or as little help as you need.
— Dana & Dave
- As someone who never wanted a wedding (but capitulated due to family/groom pressure), it was very clear to me that I needed to surround myself with excellent people who would help take the pressure off of an already stressful situation.
I was the type of bride who had zero ideas, an indecisive streak a mile wide, an insane family, and zero bank account to play with.
You can only imagine how relieved I was to find All & Sundry. Working with Amy was perfection as she gave me cost estimates and diagrams to showcase how she could turn our stereotypical Chinese restaurant venue into something a touch classier. She was prompt, and SO calm and patient when dealing with all of my queries (and there were a lot!!). We tried out most of her suggestions, and the night was truly beautiful due to All & Sundry's efforts!
Thanks again for all of your patience and hard work dealing with an indecisive and poor bride!
— Michelle & Francis
- All & Sundry created three floral arrangements for our event. They were beautiful and exactly what we had envisioned. We were very pleased with the overall experience—Amy was professional, worked with our tight timeline and kept well within budget. On behalf of Western Front, thank you!
— Kristin Lim, Western Front
- We wanted to let you know how deeply appreciative we are for all the time and effort you put into helping plan and host our wedding reception. You provided us with so many wonderfully creative and budget conscious ideas to choose from; honestly, settling on what we liked best was probably the most difficult part of this process. You’ve both got a great eye for detail and a refreshingly distinct sense of style which showed in the finishing touches you put on the event, it really helped to make the evening shine.
I think what we both appreciated the most was the peace of mind you provided us with on our “big day”. Knowing that we could rely on you two to having all the i’s dotted and the t’s crossed, we can’t even begin to convey what a relief it was. It was such a pleasure working with you! We wish you ladies the best of luck in your new endeavour!
— Vanessa & Erik
- Amy is a wonderfully talented, resourceful and creative person to work with. We had a small budget, a short timeline, and some wishful thinking and she took these constraints and with DIY-prowess helped us transform what would have been a lackluster activity into a fun and engaging process for the community.
I look forward to many more collaborative projects with Amy and All & Sundry Collective in the future.
— Shelby Tay, Vancouver Urban Farming Society
- I really enjoy working with this warm and enthusiastic duo. They think outside the box of traditional wedding design and I loved their genuine commitment to using local and sustainable sources in their work.
To stand out from the rest of the pack you need to have a unique and authentic identity, and these two (and their business) have exactly that.
— Tomasz Wagner, Vancouver Wedding Photographer